|Other Names||Sword of the New Order|
|Type||Artificial Sacred Gear (formerly)|
Assault-type Sacred Gear
|Abilities||Holy/demonic energy emission|
Reflects magic projectiles
The Sacred Gear was developed by Azazel's apprentice and loyal follower, who carried on his master's research following one of his creations, the Blazer Shining Aura Darkness Blade which merged together the powers of both light and darkness. It was later given to the Heavens as a sign of peace, and added to the Sacred Gear system.
During the DXD: Legends of Tomorrow, it is revealed that its creator is Alcor
Made thinking that the powers of light and darkness are complementary, King Maker can be described as a stronger, yet more controlled version of Azazel's Blazer Shining Aura Darkness Blade. The sword can switch between its attributes, with the circle of the hilt releasing a golden aura if it is in holy mode, or purple if it is in cursed mode.
The sword can release powerful crescent waves of spiritual energy which can obliterate battlefields should the wielder be powerful enough. The aura is capable of damaging spirits/foes without a physical body.
With the blade being smooth as a mirror, it can be used to shield and reflect magic projectiles if they are small enough.
King Maker takes the form of a silver sword with a crescent shaped blade and a circular hilt protected by a guard, which constantly releases a golden or purple aura in representation of its holy and demonic nature.
Reconquista Royale Paladin Edit
Also known as the Knight of the New Order, is the Balance Breaker of King Maker. The user is covered with a knight themed armor of pure silver, which boosts their physical abilities exponentially.
- The name "King Maker" is the name of one of the possible endings of the game Devil Survivor 2, although it is labeled as "Kingmaker"
- The images taken are of the sword Brynhildr from Shinmai maou no testament
- The holy version was edited by Hakai Suu
- Reconquista (reconquest in english) is a period in the history of the Iberian Peninsula, spanning approximately 770 years, between the initial Umayyad conquest of Hispania in the 710s and the fall of the Emirate of Granada
- The Sacred Gear holds a double moral theme; its name "King Maker" suggests revelion, and the anarchism while its balance breaker is themed around the preservation of power at all cost, even if the opposition has to be disposed of (battle) "Royale" style