Lily Astaroth is a character that appears in the fanfiction DxD: Dragons of the Apocalypse and is the daughter of Ajuka Beelzebub and leader of her own peerage. She is known as the "Green hair Princess of Demons" due to her peerage being made up entirely of only demons and demon hybrids. She is shown to be the rival and childhood friend of Aurora Buer and the underworld did a news segment of their rivalry and revealing that people believed her to be the strongest of the two.
Is a beautiful young girl of 16 years of age with long green hair and dark red eyes. Her regular outfit consists of a brown and white corset dress with black shoes. Her hair is tied with white ribbons, styled in a way so that she has two twin tails on both sides and the rest of her hair flowing down her back.
When she transfers to Kuoh Academy she adopts the female uniform which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents.
Lily is a confident, seductive and playful young woman who is not above using her feminine charms to reach her goals. Despite having been raised by Grayfia she is shown to dislike her strict and serious personality and she is more careless and carefree. Has a bubbly personality much to Ichiro's dismay. She is known as one of the strongest devils of her generation which causes people to view her as if she is above Aurora. Dislikes Grayfia's strict personality but secretly wants to be as strong and beautiful as her.
She reveals herself to be a masochist and after witnessing Ichiro's fight in the Underworld develops a obsession for him and tries to get Sirzechs and Grayfia to set up a arranged marriage for her and him, which they refuse. After that, she decides to attend Kuoh Academy solely so she could be near him. Ajuka, after seeing the two together said it would probably be a good thing for them to be together and have kids because their kids would most likely be power houses. She then spends her time trying to convince Ichiro to join her team even promising to give Aurora both her knights if he does so.
She is shown to be very competitive when it comes to competing with Aurora Buer, repeatedly refusing to let her win. During their childhood, it is revealed that she defeated Aurora at everything they did.
Her battle style involves overwhelming her opponent with strategies she thinks up on the spot and by using her famous "analyze" ability she gained from her father to figure out her opponent's weaknesses in order to exploit it.
The marriage between Ajuka Astaroth and Moa Vassago is what caused a good tie to form between the two families. It is revealed that Lily's mother was killed by a fallen angel after being sent on a mission to hunt down a strong fallen angel and due to Ajuka's responsibilities as one of the Great Satans she was mostly raised by Grayfia who taught her how to use her demonic powers and magic.
It is revealed that during her childhood she had a intense rivalry with Aurora Buer, the two competed in a number of way but Lily always came out on top.
After she gained her evil pieces, she left into the human world to find her servants and to train only returning to the Underworld for the Arcadia Challenge.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Demonic Powers: Due to being the daughter of One of the Great Satans she was born with a tremendous amount of demonic powers. She is also capable of using basic devil magic like erasing memories or using magic to change her appearance.
- Analyze: A ability she gains from her father. By using her eyes she is able to scan her opponent for any weak spots then using her power to attack that specific place. She is also able to determine what type of magic the user may used based off of reading their aura signature.
- Banish: Due to her mother being from the Vassago clan, she gains the abilities of the Vassago clan one of which is their banishing technique. This allows her to temporary block someone from entering a certain area by using magic to create a boundary line. The power is only temporary however and it consumes a large amount of her energy each time she makes a new one. The power is said to work on any creatures, with it even being able to work on Ultimate Class Devils.
- Astral Energy Manipulation: The ability that gives her a advantage over Aurora Buer. By being able to manipulate astral energy she can control the lunar energy that Aurora can absorb and prevent her from transforming into her Yoko form due to Aurora needing Lunar Energy to maintain the form. Lily is also capable of launching astral attacks by creating energy beams, spheres, or creatures out of astral energy to attack her opponents.
Flight: Being a devil she is capable of flight. It is revealed that she has two pairs of devil wings.
Demon Collection 49: Weapons made by Ajuka Beelzebub specifically for her, a collection of 49 knives imbued with demonic magic. The weapons are able to cut through angels and fallen angels with incredible ease and the knives are also capable of surrounding themselves in demonic aura.
- A technique she gains from her uncle which consists of magically levitating the knives and launching them at her enemies is frequently used during her fights.
Galio: A giant rock golemn that acts as Lily's familiar, the golemn is capable of curling into a ball and then Lily will use magic to launch it at a opponent, making it capable of destroying anything in it's path.
- I decided to name her Lily as a pun to the name Lilith who is known as the "mother of demons" which is also a reference to Lily only using demons for her peerage.
- She was originally supposed to be the sister of Grayfia but this idea was discarded and I decided to make her Ajuka Beelzebub's sister but Grayfia was the one who practically trained and raised her.