|Race||Reincarnated devil(former human)|
|Nicknames||The pretty monkey princess(title)|
The basic four arts of Kung-fu
Mountain island of Fruit and flower
Berolina Gremory's peerage
Suggestion Box Club(Adviser teacher)
After an unexplained accident during Berolina's peerage's stay at the Jade palace, she became her very first Rook piece.
Liu Bei is a pretty, tall, busty young woman with long pink hair, in she let it wild in order to better move, pink eyes and fair skin. Under her clothes, she's also shown to be muscular to a certain degree, however, in order to "maintain feminine grace and balance during her fights" she uses her basic size-manipulation art to shape herself as a skinny young woman, a Bindi decorating her forehead. She's the bustiest member of Berolina's peerage and the older-looking one.
She is usually wearing a tradicional red chinese dress(cheongsam) or robes of shaolin monks. During normal days, she wears confortable clothing like tank-tops and hotpants. Ichijou noted that she's always either barefooted or complaining about her feet. After becoming a teacher at Kuoh's academy, she now uses glasses in order to look smarter, despite the fact she's the most intelligent person of her peerage.
Liu Bei is described as a female Sun Wukong during his own early ages by Xuanzang: she's fun-loving, boisterous, sometimes even violent and hard to deal with, so much that both gave her a special tiara that inflicts her with excruciating pain whenever she gets out of control. Nowadays, despite still being extremely lovable and battle maniac, she shows respect and loyalty for people she deems either worthy or "funny", i.e. Ichijou. Being also a student of the monkey King, she's also somehow short-tempered and impatient, but unlike him, she uses humor to avoid getting into trouble. She also shows to be extremely emotional, as she cried when she discovered that her King was in a coma.
When translated to japanese, her pattern of speech is rude and hoarse, as she uses the masculine "Ore"(おれ) to refer to herself. However, this might be unitentional, since she adresses others with the suffix '-dono(殿)', which is archaic and extremely polite.
Liu Bei was one of the students of the Monkey King Sun Wukong, trained at the Jade Palace, the home of several other eastern divinities, descendant of the original warlord and emperor Liu Bei. With him, she learned and mastered the basic four moves of Kung-Fu, surprising the local monks since it takes at least two lifetimes for a normal human to archieve that. She received the title of a demi-god, despite being human all along, and was raised by divine adopted parents, which gave her love and care, however, unitentionally boring her with a quiet and boring life. She was elated when she discovered that she could become a devil and have adventures, so much that she became Berolina's first rook piece.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Immense Strength - Being trained by Sun Wukong at young age and in Veritas as her position as the Rook Piece, Liu Bei possesses an absurd amount of physical strength, so much a single stomp to the ground can leave her footstep imprinted on it. She also has enormous endurance and stamina, as she could defeat Nemesis Gremory's Rook and Knight in a single Rating Game(although she did collapsed at the end of it). She's Berolina's second powerhouse and Ichijou's main trainer about physical strength.
Wit - In truth of her ancestry of the master strategist, she's also extremely intelligent and charismatic, being able to not only outsmart Nero and Michaelis, but also understand the attack pattern and strategies of others.
Touki - Despite not being a sage, Liu Bei is able to use Touki to fight, as she developed such by sheer training under the tutelage of the Monkey King Sun Wukong himself. With it, she can enhance her own stats in strength, speed and endurance. She can also link her own life force using a form of Tai Chi to further increase her stats.
The four basic arts of Kung-fu - Taught by Sun Wukong, Liu Bei mastered at young age the four basic magical arts of Kung-Fu, since it takes at least two lifetimes to archieve such thing to a human:
- Lightning-like Fist - The first basic ability, Liu Bei has the ability to punch with her fast-as-lightning fists, being able to easily outmatch anyone that stands in her way with ease.
- Thunder Stomp - The second basic ability, Liu Bei can stomp the earth beneath her feet to cause a mini-earthquake. However, the power of it depends of how much strength she puts on it.
- Heavenly Senses - The third basic ability, Liu Bei is able to enhance her five senses to an absurd deegre, as she can hear the drop of a needle in a crowd as well as smell the scent of a single person using either a piece of clothes or a footprint.
- Flying nimbus - Or just Kinto'un, Liu Bei is able to summon a yellow cloud to move herself from place to place. Despite being a devil, she prefers this kind of transportation since is "more stilyish".
Ruyi Jingu Bang(如意金箍棒;Rúyì Jīngū Bàng, lit monkey staff) - A replica of the original Monkey Staff wield by Sun Wukong. It weights as half of the original one, ~8,775 lbs. or 3,980 kg., and has the same properties of it, mainly the ability to shink the size of a needle, as well as grown to reach the heavens. The staff is colored red and has only one divine ring on one edge, since Sun Wukong claims that 'There's only one magic staff wield by the handsome monkey king!'.
- Her apperance is based on the character Nonko Arahabaki from the Ms. Yuuna of Yuragi inn series.
- Much like Cao Cao("Sou Sou"), Liu Bei's name is usually romanized as "Ryuubi".
- In the Gundam series BB Senshi Sangokuden : Brave Battle Warriors, Liu Bei is the name of the main gundam, which is voiced by Yuki Kaji, Issei's japanese voice actor, making her a strange nod to both series and the fanfic.
- By B98-W58-H88; she's the tallest and bustiest member of Berolina's peerage.
- Unlike her fellow asian devil Hwan Jin-Young, Liu Bei does not use chinese honorifics to refer to others, prefering the outdated '-dono' to refer to them.
- Just like Berolina, Ichijou and Tasha, Liu Bei traces an parallel with Nemesis's rook, the korean Dragon Hwan Jin-Young, being both battle-loving asian rooks.