|“||Don't worry, you won't have anything to worry about! You've got me and the others with you, Ise!||”|
–Runako, Chapter 5: Homecoming
After the Cataclysm, she became apart of the Hunter's Association, a sub-group within the Counter-Demon Force. Due to her accomplishments, she is known as the Crimson Hunter, famed for being able to defeat many powerful demons in a short amount of time.
Runako is the God Slayer of Thanatos, the Greek God and personification of Death.
The female protagonist has auburn hair, which she always has in a high ponytail, along with silver barrettes which form the roman numeral XXII, a possible reference to either The Fool, or The World Arcana. She is half a head shorter than Issei, and has a pale complexion and striking red eyes. She is commonly dressed in her school uniform, which she continues to wear. The Maijin Private Academy consists of a black blazer with silver trims, a collared dress shirt, and a black skirt, along with a large, red ribbon. She is also never seen without her headphones.
In contrast to her brother, Sakuya, Runako is more active, being bubbly, funny, upbeat, and cheerful. She can be sarcastic at times, cracking jokes when the situation is deemed appropriate, but can be serious when is demanded to be. She was also said to have many admirers, both in and outside of school. She is also not afraid to but into other people's business, unlike her brother. As the leader of her own group in the Association, she is dependable and tough. Although she seems to be always in high spirits, she hides her suffering and burden, which is why everyone, mostly Issei and Yuno, worry so much about her.
Powers and Abilities Edit
"Don't think we're not up to the challenge. Underestimate us, and you just might get boned." -Runako warning Koga Saburo.
- Runako is '5, 6.5" ft tall, and weighs 44 kg.
- Runako is a fan of Code Geass, and is described as a hardcore Gino Weinburg fan.
- According to the Magicians, Runako's strength is AAA-Rated.
- Her favorite food is dango.
- Runako is ranked No. 4 in the Hunter Association's Rankings.
- Runako Gekkou's appearance is based on the unnamed female protagonist of Persona 3 Portable. Similarly, her brother, Sakuya, is based on the male protagonist of Persona 3, and it's subsequent remakes.